Monday, October 3, 2011

Mama needs a new pair of shoes, pants, shirts, etc

I've had the pleasure of working from home in my pajamas since I was 20 weeks pregant. Elijah is almost 6 months and it is time for me to head back into the office. Although I am back down to my pre-preganancy weight - lets just say, some things have shifted.  My old clothes aren't fitting the way they used to. Where is a personal shopper when you need one? Well, I have some one in mind. A few years ago, I wanted a wardrobe makeover and one of my besties allowed me to sit in the dressing room while she worked her magic. I don't know how she did it, but everytime I looked up there was something for me to try on. Well luckily my 'personal shopper' is still around. My stylish friend at Baby Shopaholic OFFERED to find the perfect pieces that can be worn in the office, out on the town and at CHURCH. I asked for clothes that are not too pricey and can be mix-matched to create new looks.  I am in love with so many of things she's chosen for me. I will be one STYLISH mama when I return to work. Check out her blog to view the collection. Let me know what your favorites are. She doesn't know this yet, but I plan to drag her out to the stores with me again. Hey, I have to try these clothes on.

2 comments:

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com

That is awesome!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Mrs C

Oh, mommy dearest, youe Elijah is so adorable! That smile is going to melt a lot of heart one day! :) How lucky you are back to pre- preg size in such a short time, mine was not that easy but eventually, I was back :)

http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment